THREAT LEVEL: PUMPKIN
I only threatened, and it was a hat and not a pineapple.
Photo reblogged from Some women are lost in fire some are built from it with 4,884 notes
Immortality is a bad thing :c
(Gimli died at the age of 242)
"Well, it’s true! I put my heart in your hands!"
"And it was GROSS, Tony! God.”
when thinking about your ot3, consider this:
• which two team up to try and stop the other from buying ugly furniture for the house?
• which one is always bringing home silly hats to put on the more serious partner’s head?
• which one is constantly talking with their mouth full, and which partner gets offended by their bad manners?
• who does the taxes
• who tries to help with the taxes and only makes it more difficult
• which partner is morally against paying taxes
Knights of the Told Republic
rapunzel rapunzel throw down some sick beats
MCU Clint Barton: Rugged and Handsome Action Hero, defeats hordes of Chitauri without getting a scratch on him, lands sick jumps off skyscrapers, too cool to speak outside of quips
Comic Book Clint Barton: gets his ass kicked by russian gangsters in tracksuits on a daily basis, would probably eat floor pizza if Kate wasn’t around to stop him
True enough, HOWEVER: Comic Book Clint Barton has plenty of moments of sheer incandescent badass,
therefore it only stands to logic that MCU Clint Barton does indeed eat the floor pizza because there is no Kate around to stop him.
Page 1 of 1763